Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) first batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List.
- Go to FUPRE admission status checking portal at https://FUPRE.edu.ng/utme/candidate/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
Successful admitted candidates should Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission offer. After Accepting your Admission you should proceed printing out your Admission Letter.
You can also access your FUPRE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Currently FUPRE is uploading all the names on the school portal, you can use below method to check your name once it’s finally uploaded, this post will be updated do check back
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUPRE admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.