This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
NB: FUTO Supplementary is mainly forinterested candidates who must have participated in the 2017/2018 FUTO Post-UTME exercise and obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8.
(1) First, visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal @ http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryApplication.aspx to check your eligibility status.
2. Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non refundable fee of N 11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
3. Alternatively you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit card such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
4. After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
5. Complete and submit online supplementary application form.
6. Print out your “Acknowledgement slip”.
Please, note again:
i) that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Monday, November 27, 2017;
ii) that candidates who did not participate in the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.]]]]> ]]>
List Of Institutions That Invite Applicants Even If You Didn’t Choose Them In Jamb Update: FUTO 2016/2017 Supplementary Form Is Out Update: UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form For 2016/2017 [ICE] Part time in unilag is also a […][…]
Federal University of Technology Owerri FUTO Cut Off Mark (Departmental & Post UTME) 2020/2021 on school portal. FUTO general cut off Marks for law, medicine and surgeon, Accountancy, pharmacy. Very Hot: Get Admission With Low […]