Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO releases supplementary admission list (1st batch) for the 2020/2021 session.
The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the Batch A, B, C, D & E for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
How to Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
Follow the procedure below to access/print your admission notification slip:
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your FUTO admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admissions into courses that are not their first choice courses must visit the JAMB CAPS Transfer Approval Page to accept the transfer and facilitate their admissions.
This is a page on the CAPS portal where JAMB notifies candidates that their First Choice Institution wants to transfer them from their first choice course to another course. Candidates are required to accept the offer for them to be visible for admission on CAPS.
You can also access your FUTO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.