Golden Key understands the importance of affordability when pursuing an education. Hence, they are seeking applications for its Asia-Pacific Study Abroad Award Program to be held in 2020.
Clarity of Information
A fine option to get some free money to support education.
Golden Key is the world’s largest collegiate honor society. It is a nonprofit organization. It has chapters at more than 400 universities and colleges in Australia, Canada, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Africa, The Bahamas and the United States.
Application Deadline: Tuesday 17 December 2019
- University or Organization: Golden Key International Honour Society
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Study abroad program
- Award: $2,000 (AUD)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Applications from accepted from Australia-New Zealand-Malaysia-India-Singapore–Vietnam Chapters only
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is open to all majors
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the following:
- ASIA-PACIFIC Chapters only
- Members from Australia-New Zealand-Malaysia-India-Singapore-Vietnam Chapters only, including Asia-Pacific Individual Members.
- Golden Key undergraduate, honours and post-graduate members at an Asia-Pacific chapter who are currently enrolled in a study abroad program or will be enrolled the academic year immediately following the scheduled deadline of the award. The study abroad program cannot have been completed prior to the application deadline date. You should be;
- a) studying a minimum of 1 semester overseas at a recognised university as part of or contributing to your current degree program, or
- b) Enrolled in a postgraduate program at an overseas university scheduled to commence within 12 months of completion of your current university undergraduate degree.
- Note: The overseas study must not be completed at the deadline date for this award.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the Asia-Pacific Study Abroad Award applicants need to register through an online application system.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to attach the following required documentation: 1) an essay of no more than two pages describing the factors influencing your choice to study overseas and how it will contribute to your degree. Describe how your overseas experience will allow you to contribute to your industry or society when you have completed your study or entered the workforce. 2) A confirmation of enrollment at your host university overseas. 3) An unedited unofficial or an official academic transcript. All application documents are uploaded online with the exception of a Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV). Only PDF documents can be uploaded.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English proficiency in writing, learning and speaking.
Benefits: The winners of the award program will get up to $1000 (AUD) to support their study. There are two awards available.