Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) has begin the sales of Application forms for the 2019/2020 academic session for the following programmes:
- National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM)
- Professional Diploma Health Information Management (HIT)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- National Diploma Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Professional Diploma Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma Health Education and Promotion
School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings and must have HND or Bsc in Health related field from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for School of Health Technology Kaltungo Admission Form.
Forms can be obtain online visit http://chstkaltungo.edu.ng and click on Portal to apply.
- Diploma and Certificates N4,000, processing fee:1000
- Postgraduate and professional diploma N5,000, processing fee:1000
Closing date: 13th November, 2020.
For inquires: 08036765620 email@example.com