Crossover Microfinance Bank is an establishment for empowering business owners to promote their businesses and increase their productivity by providing easy access to loans. Scroll down to read in details.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance and Account
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures payment of bank’s staff salary is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manages the accounts payables and accounts receivables in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all transactions
- Develops and manages the execution of budget for all administrative departments, reviews operating costs and suggests cost-saving measures.
- Updates and maintains accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of all financial reports/information such as: Monthly CBN/ NDIC Returns, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management Accounts, Branch and Regional Monthly Profitability Performance Report.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closure of the bank’s financial records.
- Ensures the accurate and timely processing of all transactions.
- Ensures the monthly and quarterly compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner; i.e. Tax and other regulatory compliance activities.
- Co-ordinates the annual independent audit of the bank’s accounts, including; preparing financial statements.
- Manages the valuation of the bank’s assets and inventory; i.e. Motor Vehicles, Equipment and other consumables.
- Supervise finance officers on finance related tasks e.g. Fixed asset register & monthly amortization and depreciation of assets etc.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for customers.
- Advise management on the liquidity aspects of its short- and long-range planning
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet on-going operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Maintain the integrity of GL
- Maintain banking relationships
- Management of expenditure
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be required by the Managing Director.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc / Master’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.