How To Re-Print 2020/2021, How can I check my 2020 jamb slip?, How do I check my jamb slip?, jamb reprinting date, jamb slip reprint portal, www.jamb.org.ng 2019 reprint, reprint jamb slip 2020, jamb 2020, jamb registration slip, www.jamb.org.ng portal, www.jamb.org.ng/print exam slip
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB UTME Examination Slip [Full Procedure] portal for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is now active
This is to notify all the candidates that registered for the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip has already commerced.
- JAMB UTME NEW CBT Practice Software Download For Free
- Jambadmission.com.ng Official WhatsApp Group For Jamb CBT Examination
- HOW TO ANSWER JAMB CBT EXAM QUESTIONS AND SCORE HIGH
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule for printing on JAMB portal. Candidates are advised to print their slips as to know their Examination Date, Time, Centre Number, and seat number
Reprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy. All you would be required to print your JAMB exam slip that reflect your examination schedule is your registration number. Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
1. Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/PrintExaminationSlip
2. Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address or Phone number in the appropriate column.
3. Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip‘ button to access your exam schedule.
Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
If you experience any problem in printing it, kindly comment your name and state your problem using the comment box below this post, so that we can further assist you.
Please reprint your jamb slip to know your examination date, time and centre now