Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances. Scroll down to read in details.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Capital Business Partner
Job Requisition ID: JR-32773
Job Type: Full time
- Supports line management with manpower and productivity growth through performance consulting.
- Assists in the development and implementation of manpower retention strategies.
- Assists with the implementation of culture change/transformation.
- Assists with the implementation of change management processes.
- Ensures the appropriate implementation and maintenance of HC processes such as Talent Management, Leadership Development, Recruitment & Selection, and Performance Management, through Performance Consulting.
HC Metrics / Measurement:
- Monthly reporting of MIS
Organization Design and Development:
- Implements RDP principles in the area and ensures principles are applied to organizational structure.
- Monitors/measures simple / basic culture change/transformation with support from HC Executive.
- Develops a change plan or strategy for use in the change process.
- Designs and runs simple/basic OD interventions at team, sub-divisional and divisional levels in the regions, with support from HC Executive
- Designs and facilitates diversity initiatives with support from HC Executive
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts.
- Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks, and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months.
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results.
- Accepts and lives the company values.
- Identifies needs in client area.
- Provides advice and assistance on HC processes and practices.
- Supports and advice on the design and/or redesign of HC processes and practices in the regions.
Employee Relationship Management:
- Establishes and facilitates an employee consultative process and monitors on action plans.
- Designs and facilitates diversity initiatives.
- Provides advice and assistance on IR matters.
- Provides advice and assistance on the procedures related to grievances and disciplinary action.
- Facilitates the execution of the HC Calendar which includes salary review, pay progression, performance management, and talent.
Talent Management & Development:
- Puts performance-potential ratings in place for all leaders.
- Contracts for assessment of leaders.
- Identifies pools of successors to key positions.
- Compiles workplace skills plan and annual training report submissions.
- Analyses training and development trends and makes recommendations.
- Assists and advises on career and development planning.
- Designs development programs
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) qualification.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online