imt enugu post utme reprinting imt enugu logo imt post utme cut off mark http imt enugu imt enugu increase in fees imt reprinting enugu state polytechnic post utme http portal imt edu ng slms application application index. Apply for IMTE Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 IMTE post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of IMTE who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more) into that your dream course.
IMT Enugu Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that IMTE will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for IMTE Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download IMTE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of IMTE Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download IMTE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Note that as of the time of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is yet to be out, kindly read below
The dates are outlined below:
UNN / IMT Post UTME Degree – Available Courses.
The screening exercise will be for the following Degree Programmes: portal.imt.edu.ng
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
UNN / IMT Degree Screening Subjects & Schedule.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER BASED.
Date of POST-UTME: 29th October, 2018
Venue: IMT ENUGU (CAMPUS 3)
Time: 8.00 am
Post UTME Exam Subjects:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Banking and Finance
How to Apply for UNN / IMT Degree
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT ,select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact 07016705460, 08167090026; or send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must be filled and submitted on or before 26th October, 2018 as the application window closes on that day.
IMTE 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, IMTE 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, IMTE date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process IMTE 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has IMTE release any post Utme Screening form, will IMTE conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, IMTE 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date