The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into KASU Undergraduate Programmes.
How to Check KASU Admission List
- Go to the KASU admission portal at https://forms.kasu.edu.ng/home.php
- Locate and click on the Check Admission Status button
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column’
- Finally, click on Check Status to access your KASU admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kaduna State University (KASU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Alternatively, the Kaduna State University (KASU) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Kaduna State University (KASU) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Kaduna State University (KASU) admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KASU 2022/2023 academic session admission list.