Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures. kogi state poly post utme screening date kogi state polytechnic portal kogi state polytechnic student portal kogi state polytechnic admission letter kogi state polytechnic portal login kogi state polytechnic logo kogi state polytechnic address kogi state polytechnic screening date
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Kogi State Polytechnic post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
- Kogi State Poly Departmental Cut Off Marks And Post Utme Form
- Kogi State University Releases post UTME Result is out & Result Checker
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of Kogi State Polytechnic who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission into your dream course with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more). Admission is sure for you this year
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Kogi State Polytechnic will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Kogi State Polytechnic Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Kogi State Polytechnic Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Kogi State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- Only candidates with Minimum JAMB Score of 120 are eligible to apply
- 2nd and 3rd choice candidates with a minimum of 120 JAMB Score can now register for Post UTME without change of Institution.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(c) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(d) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Go to kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Follow the displayed instruction you may wish to download the instruction as guide
- Click on Proceed to login
- Enter “UTME No” as username and “password” as default password
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background no more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, Printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- You Must Come Along with your registration for the screening
KSP management strongly advise that all students follow the Covid-19 guidelines during the Post UTME Screening
- Wash your hands before entering into the hall.
- Observe social distancing
- Wear a Face mask/Shield
For Further Info and Online assistance during application:
- Kindly Visit portal.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng click on the live chat icon to start a live chat with any of our agents
- Agents are Online from 9am – 5pm Mon-Friday and 10am-3pm on Saturday
- You can also leave us an offline message between 5pm and 8am daily
Deadline: THURSDAY 15TH OCTOBER 2020.