Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2020/2021 is out onwww.ksusta.edu.ng/student portal. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 KSUSTA post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 160 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of KSUSTA who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission into your dream course with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more). Admission is sure for you this year
KSUSTA Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that KSUSTA will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for KSUSTA Post Utme past questions and answers cost N1500. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download KSUSTA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
After the purchase of KSUSTA Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N1500. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download KSUSTA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Wednesday, 3rd to Monday, 22nd February 2021
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who possessed the above-mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue for the physical screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non-refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
KSUSTA Physical Screening Timetable
Physical screening of candidates at various Faculties/Departments will be as follows:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Seminar Hall, Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION)|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu.|
Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu.
And Library & Information Science
|Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Auditorium, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING)|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and|
Information & Communication Technology
|Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Multipurpose Hall|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE)|
|Architecture, Building, Urban & Regional Planning and Quantity Surveying||Tuesday, 23rd February 2021||9:00 am||Research & Innovation Hall|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES)|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 24th February 2021||9:00 am||Multipurpose Hall|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES)|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer|
Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
|Wednesday, 24th February 2021||9:00 am||Auditorium, Faculty of Education|
NOTE: Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
All COVID-19 protocols must be strictly adhered to.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494