The management of the Kano University Of Science And Technology (KUST), Wudil, has released the acceptance fee and admission letter printing procedures for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
KUST Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
You can pay for your KUST acceptance fee PIN online or via bank.
How to Purchase KUST acceptance fee PIN Online:
You will pay the sum of Three Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Naira only (N3650.00K) which includes the bank charges and acceptance fee. Follow the procedure outlined below to purchase your PIN online.
- Go to http://kustwudil.edu.ng/NEW_INS.php.
- Select the number of PIN to buy i.e. 1.
- Then click on Buy Now button to proceed with your acceptance fee payment.
Note: Please, use only gmail Address to receive your PIN Voucher
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
How to Purchase KUST acceptance fee PIN from Zenith Bank:
- Pay the sum of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3500.00K) non-refundable Acceptance Fees through KUST COLLECTION Account No. 1130074105 at any branch of Zenith Bank PLC.
KUST Admission Letter Printing.
After the payment of acceptance fee, you can now proceed to printing your admission letter by following the steps below:
- Log on to www.kustwudil.edu.ng.
- Click on ADMISSION LETTER.
- Use your pin and JAMB no. where appropriate and click on SUBMIT.
- Print your admission Letter.
- Candidate shall present himself/herself on 8th April, 2019 at the University premises for screening at the designated area of his/her programme.
- Candidate shall come along with Originals and photocopy of their credentials and his/her SSCE/NECO result checking card.