Lagos State College of Nursing (LASCON) post UTME form for admission into ND nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session. Scroll down to read in details.
The Lagos State College of Nursing, Igando, Alimosho LGA, Lagos, has commenced the sale of the post UTME form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) in nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Duration of Training: Three (5) years
ND/RN Programme towards a non-terminal Programme of HND/RM/PHN
LASCON Post UTME Eligibility
- JAMB: Candidates must have scored 200 and above in the just concluded JAMB and chosen the Lagos State College of Nursing as a Choice of Institution
- WASSCE/NECO (O’Level): with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two (2) sittings
How to Apply for LASCON Igando Post UTME Form
- Proceed online to https://lascon.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Click on “Start Application’ to start your application process and complete the registration Form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log-in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment
- Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN2000:00 (Two Thousand Naira) only from the online banking application.
- After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit button.
- After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which you should print out in colour and keep for the examination.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed into the CBT Examination Center
Application Closes Friday 2nd September 2022.
LASCON Post UTME Screening
Post-UTME Examination date is Saturday, 10th September 2022 at 9:00am.
Venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
Be the first to comment