Lagos State University (LASU) mandatory medical screening for the 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted student has commenced. Scroll down to read in details.
All newly admitted students of the University for the 2021/2022 Academic Session are hereby informed that the University Health Services will commence a mandatory Medical Screening exercise for them on Monday, August 15, 2022.
The freshmen are expected to be scheduled in batches of 70 – 100 per day by the Directorate of Information, Communication Technology (DICT) for the all-important medical screening exercise.
To take part in the Screening, new students are instructed to adhere to the following steps:
- Visit your LACACA portal to download your medical schedule using the existing login parameters, as medical clearance has now been integrated with registration.
- On the scheduled date, students are to come to the Outpatient section of LASU Health Centre with the following:
- Printed copy of the medical screening scheduled date
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Copy of receipt of payment for medical screening
- Writing materials
- Facemask and Hand Sanitiser
- Parents/members of staff/old students/friends are NOT allowed at the screening area.
- Strict adherence to the following Covid-19 Preventive Measures:
- Proper use of a facemask
- Regular handwashing or use of hand sanitiser
- Maintenance of a physical distancing of at least 2 metres
- Avoidance of gathering at any spot during the exercise. For the avoidance of doubt, only medically cleared students will be eligible for registration. Students should note that only those cleared on the LACACA platform will be eligible for Medical Clearance.