Lagos State University (LASU) has commenced the sales of it’s admission forms into its pre-degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Pre-Degree Studies Programme for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The Programme shall run for One (1) Academic Session beginning from October 2020 to September 2021. It is an intensive programme to prepare candidates with deficiency in their O’level result for admission into the 100 level degree programme of Lagos State University.
The Programme is located in the Lagos State University, Epe Campus.
LASU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must have Credit Passes in at least three (3) Subjects (i. e. Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Government and Economics, Literature in English, Christian Religious Studies (CRS), Accounting at Senior Secondary Certificate Examination, GCE or NECO at NOT more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who meet the admission requirements will be invited for a written qualifying examination.
LASU Pre-Degree Courses.
THE COURSES TO BE OFFERED ARE:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
Criteria for Transiting to LASU 100 Level.
- LASU JUPEB 2020/2021 Admission Form Get Admitted Into 200 Level
- LASU JUPEB Form 2021/2022 Get Admitted Into 200 Level
For the transition to 100 Level, each candidate is expected to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and also OBTAIN the minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark for the University Admission, as well as comply with the University Screening Test as may be prescribed.
In addition, all CANDIDATES with deficiencies in their O’level result are to REGISTER for WAEC and /or NECO, and are expected to pass all the relevant deficient subjects.
Successful candidates are eligible to be allocated to the 100 Level Courses of related Faculties/Schools/College: Engineering, Science, Management Sciences, Education, Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture, Transport, Mass Communication, Nursing, Dentistry and College of Medicine, at the end of the Programme.
The PERFORMANCE of the current Pre-Degree Candidates in the 2019 UTME is as follows: above 200 (69.5%), 180-199(21%) and others (9.5%) respectively.
How to Obtain for LASU Pre-Degree Form.
i. Prospective Candidates should visit www.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000:00) only for the 2020/2021 LASU Pre – Degree Studies.
ii. After payment, Candidates should proceed to register online.