Lagos State University (LASU) releases resumption date for the continuation of academic activities that was disrupted by the industrial action embarked upon by the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities ( SSANU) and Non -Academic Staff Union and Allied Institutions (NASU)
Sequel to the suspension of the industrial action of Joint Action Committee (JAC) comprising of Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities ( SSANU) and Non -Academic Staff Union and Allied Institutions (NASU) on Thursday, 25th February 2021 following their fruitful discussion with the Lagos State Government, the University Management hereby announces the resumption of academic activities from Monday, 1st March 2021.
In view of this development, the University Management directs all students to return to the campuses (Ojo, Ikeja & Epe) on Monday, 1st March 2021 for the completion of the first semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Also, students are to commence their suspended examinations on Wednesday, 3rd March 2021.
In addition, the Second Semester, 2019/2020 Academic Session will commence, Monday, 15th March 2021.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
The University Management welcomes all students back to the campuses and wishes them the best of luck in their outstanding examinations that were suspended due to the strike.
HOT UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on WhatsApp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on WhatsApp.
Click here to share this website to your WhatsApp friends and groups to win free recharge card now