The management of the Lagos State University (LASU) wishes to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the various DEGREE programmes of the university that the screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session will commence from Friday, 1st March, 2019, and end on Friday, 8th March, 2019.
To participate in the screening exercise, candidates must have paid the stipulated NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE OF =N= 20,000.00.
LASU Central Screening Exercise Schedule.
Successful Candidates offered Provisional Admission for the 2018/2019 Academic Session in the University are hereby advised to report for the Central Screening Exercise to hold at the University Main Auditorium, Ojo between Friday, 1st March, 2019 and Friday, 8th March, 2019.
LASU Registration Documents.
Prospective candidates should bring the following documents for the screening exercise:
1. Four  recent passport photograph
2. Original and Four  copies of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NCE/Diploma/A’Level/NABTEB Certificates;
3. New Scratch card to verify WAEC/NECO/GCE results online [2scratch cards where 2 results are used for the admission]
NOTE: Only One  Sitting is allowed for Medicine and Dentistry
4. Original and Four  copies of birth certificate
5. Original and Four  copies of JAMB Admission Letter
6. Original and Four  copies of JAMB Results
7. Original and Four  copies of IIVC Certificate for Lagos Indigenes only
8. Original and Four  copies of a letter of undertaking
9. Original and Four  copies evidence of payment of Acceptance/other fees
10. Admission Screening Reports for clearance (download from lidc.lasu.edu.ng)
A customized Admission Screening Form will be given to each prospective student at the Screening venue.
LASU Screening Exercise Procedure.
(I) REPORT AT THE GROUP SITTING:
- Confirmation of Candidates’ names on the approved Admission List
- Issuance of Pre-printed Clearance Form.
- Presentation of Originals Copies of Credentials for Screening to ensure that the Candidates Satisfy Department and Faculty requirements for admission.
- Presentation of JAMB Notification of Results to ensure that the Candidate offered admission scored a minimum of 190 and has the required UTME Subject Combination.
- Issuance of Rejection Forms to candidates with deficiencies/discrepancies in their O’ Level requirements.
- Validation of Notification: Notification of WAEC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB Results (in lieu of certificates) which is more than two years will not be accepted for registration.
- Stamp and endorse the Student Clearance Form.
- Demand for Independent Indigeneship Clearance (IIVC) from students of Lagos State Origin.
- Candidates should come along with a Scratch Card in respect of each examination GCE, NECO, WAEC, NABTEB for online verification result.
(II) ICT OFFICER
- Presentation of Original Copies of Credentials, Birth Certificates, Passport photographs and other relevant documents for Screening. This is to ensure that the Credentials conform along with the information posted online.
- Ensure that the Candidates being screened are same with the one that sat for LASU Post-UTME.
- Ensure that the Original Certificate/Statements of Result of WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB grades tally with those posted online
- Endorsement of 2018/2019 Clearance Form.
N. B: Candidates are not required to pay money/cash to any individual/group of individuals, or transfer funds to any account. For further clarification, Candidates, Parents/Guardians and the General Public are to call the following help lines: 08023054348 or 08024392582.
NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS