LAUTECH Postgraduate Programmes
LAUTECH invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to explore its array of postgraduate programmes. To gain a clear understanding of the programmes and specializations available, applicants can review the LAUTECH Postgraduate COURSES.
The admission into LAUTECH postgraduate programmes demands meeting the University Matriculation Examination (UME) requirements, as well as departmental prerequisites. The specifics for different programmes include:
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: Applicants should have a B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Eng or B.A degree with at least a 3rd class in relevant disciplines or an HND in related disciplines with a minimum lower credit pass. MB, BS and DVM holders may be considered for Postgraduate Diploma in Biochemistry.
- M.Tech/M.Sc Programme: Candidates should possess a B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Eng, B.A, or BMLS degree with at least Second Class Honours in relevant discipline. Additionally, B.Pharm holders and PGD holders in relevant disciplines with a minimum score of 60% are also eligible.
- For admission to M.Phil and PhD programmes, applicants must have a minimum score of 50% and 60%, respectively, in their Master’s Degree.
Duration of LAUTECH Postgraduate Programmes
The duration of the programmes varies depending on whether they are taken on a full-time or part-time basis.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission
The application process for LAUTECH’s postgraduate programmes is straightforward and digital.
- First, applicants need to visit the LAUTECH’s application portal: https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/.
- There, they can complete the application form, pay a fee of N10,000, and then print the completed form.
The closing date for submission of the application is 19th January 2024. All completed application forms, accompanied by photocopies of Certificates/Diplomas, including ‘O Level and NYSC Certificate, Transcript, and other relevant documents, should be sent to The Secretary, Postgraduate School, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso.
For more information about the LAUTECH postgraduate admission form, courses, requirements, and application process, you can visit the official LAUTECH website or contact the university’s postgraduate school.