Apply for Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Notice to ND 1 Full-Time Students for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Please note that all students’ data (including payments) have been migrated from the Ogun State Polytechnic portal (ogunpoly.edu.ng) to the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic’s Portal (mapoly.edu.ng).
Henceforth, all National Diploma Fulltime Applications, Admissions, Registrations and Payments will be done on the MAPOLY portal (mapoly.edu.ng).
HOW TO GET YOUR NEW LOGIN DETAILS
- Go to www.mapoly.edu.ng and click on “Prospective Students”.
- Login with your Jamb Registration Number and the password you used for application.
- Click on “Check Admission Status” and then “Print Login Details”.
- You are to print out the login details as this is what you will need to access your Portal all through your National Diploma programme.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR STUDENTS’ PORTAL
- Go to www.mapoly.edu.ng and click on “Fresh Students”
- Login with your Email and Password obtained in the steps above.
- You will be required to Update your profile. Fill the required fields and update.
- All your previous successful (School Fees) payments will be updated at this point.
- You will be required to make School Fees payment (if you are yet to do that).
- You will then be able to Generate Matric Number and Register Courses once you have made payment or your payment has been updated.
If you have any issue during this process (which has not been addressed by this information), you should fill a complain form at the Admission Office and it will be attended to.
For general inquiry, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org