The Long Awaited NABTEB GCE November/December 2019/2020 Result yet to be Officially Out – NABTEB Result Checker Checking Portal process and procedures.
Once the Nabteb gce result is out, it will be published here kindly bookmark this page
Announcing the result on Wednesday in Benin, NABTEB Registrar/Chief Executive, Prof. (Mrs) Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, said a total of 45,307 candidates enrolled for the examinations in 1,773 centres across the country. He explained that 40,848 of the figures registered for Ordinary Level Craft Certificate examinations while 4,459 enrolled for Master Craft or Advanced Level Certificate examinations.
“29,274 candidates have scored five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics representing 72.79 percent while 36,867 candidates representing 91.67 percent scored five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics,” he said.
She further disclosed that out of 44,603 candidates that sat for the examination, 625 of them were involved in examination malpractice, saying that some centres have been blacklisted as a result of the malpractices.
She however called on the National and State Houses of Assemblies to legislate on the establishment of more modern, well-equipped technical colleges in all the local government areas across the country.
STEPS TO CHECK NOV/DEC 2019/2020 NABTEB GCE RESULT ONLINE.
1. Go to NABTEB result checking portal Vi@ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/.
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38002378
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2019/2020
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N0123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
HAVE YOUR NABTEB RESULT SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS? FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- 1. Follow steps 1-6 above.
- 2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- 3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- 4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2019/2020 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,