The Long Awaited NABTEB GCE November/December 2019/2020 Result yet to be Officially Out – NABTEB Result Checker Checking Portal process and procedures.
Announcing the result on Wednesday in Benin, NABTEB Registrar/Chief Executive, Prof. (Mrs) Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, said a total of The National Business and Technical Examinations Board on Wednesday released the results of the November/December 2019 examinations.
- 2020 NABTEB Registration Form Is Officially Out On Sale
- NABTEB Past Questions and Answers [GET FREE DOWNLOAD]
- NABTEB GCE Free 2020 Questions and Answers Expo Runz For November/December
Thirty-two thousand, three hundred and forty nine candidates representing 72.91 per cent, who sat for the National Business Certificate/National Technical Certificate examinations, obtained credits in five subjects including Mathematics and English language.
A total of 40,605 candidates representing 91.52 per cent obtained five credits and above with or without English language and Mathematics
The NATEB Registrar, Prof. Ifeoma Abanihe, said the candidates’ performance was basically the same with the 2018 results where 29,274 candidates representing 72.79 per cent obtained five credits and above in subjects including English language and Mathematics
She said a total of 50,040 candidates consisting of 30,047 males, 19,993 females registered for the examination that held in 1,775 centres.
Abanihe posited that via quality assurance mechanisms the board recorded a slight reduction in examination malpractices with 603 candidates which represents 1.22 per cent caught in the act when compared to the 625 figures in 2018.
STEPS TO CHECK NOV/DEC 2019/2020 NABTEB GCE RESULT ONLINE.
1. Go to NABTEB result checking portal Vi@ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/.
2. Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38002378
3. Select the Type of Examination
4. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2019/2020
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N0123456789
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
HAVE YOUR NABTEB RESULT SENT TO YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS? FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- 1. Follow steps 1-6 above.
- 2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- 3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- 4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2019/2020 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,