National Examinations Council, NECO result is out! Candidates that participated in the SSCE internal examination can now check their results online. You will, however, need to purchase the result-checking token to be able to access your result online. Scroll down to read in details.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2022 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result-checking token from the NECO website. RECOMMENDED: How to Purchase NECO Token.
How to Check NECO Result
- Go to the NECO result-checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now, you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
NECO Registrar, Prof. Dantali Wushishi, said out of the 1,198,412 candidates who sat for the examinations, only 727,864 of the candidates got at least five credit passes, including Mathematics and the English Language.