- 1 2020/2021 NECO GCE Registration Form Is out on sale
- 2 NECO GCE Registration: Instructions & Guidelines
- 3 How to Apply for 2020/2021 NECO GCE.
- 4 2020/2021 NECO GCE November/December General Information.
- 5 SSCE External Registration Token
- 6 2020/2021 NECO GCE Registration Fee/Mode of Payment.
- 7 2020/2021 NECO GCE Registration Deadline.
- 8 2020/2021 NECO GCE Attestation/Photo Cards and Examination Timetable.
- 9 Important Information to Blind Candidates.
- 10 2020/2021 NECO GCE Examination Towns.
2020/2021 NECO GCE Registration Form Is out on sale
Neco Questions and Answers: it cost just N5000 for all your subjects plus Practicals in NECO GCE. Questions and answers would be sent to you a day before examination.
After you make payments for the assistance, you will be added to the 2020/2021 NECO GCE WhatsApp group chat where you will be getting your answers.
If you are interested, payment is through bank deposit or online transfer to our account number. After payment you send us your depositors name and all the subjects you writing in NECO GCE. You will be automatically added to the 2020/2021 NECO GCE assistance WhatsApp group chat.
contact NONY COMMUNICATIONS….WhatsApp/SMS/call: 08133139104
- NECO GCE Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Biology Practical & Specimen Questions and Answers Download
- How to Check NECO GCE Result | result neco gov ng
- NECO GCE Timetable Examination Date For November/ December
- NECO GCE Mathematics Essay and Objective Questions and Answers
- NECO GCE English Language Essay and Objective Questions and Answers Posted
The National Examination Council (NECO) is yet to announce the commencement of the sales of application form for the 2020/2021 Senior School Certificate Examination for External Candidate which is majorly for candidates not in the School system.
NECO GCE Registration: Instructions & Guidelines
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (A list of suggested cyber cafes nationwide where candidates can log on to register are available on the NECO website – Internet Service Operators – or are physically on display at our State offices nationwide.)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before registration.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image/photograph during the registration will be embossed on their certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into an examination hall once an examination commences.
- Create an Account: Create an account by visiting https://ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng/ and clicking the Register Here Link.
- Activate Your Account: An activation email will be sent to you. Follow the instructions contained in the email to activate your account. Sometimes the email might end up in your spam folder.
- Login: Visit ssceexternal.neco.gov.ng Use your registered email and password to login
- Make Payment: Once logged in, you can make payment for SSCE external examination. your payment is successful you will be issued exam and / or four figure table token(s)
- Locate a Registration Point: To register, you have to visit any one of the approved cybercafes operators registration points. Visit https://operator.neco.gov.ng/ to help you locate one near you.
- Register Offline: Register by providing your information including pictures, fingerprints and subjects you wish to sit for.
- Print Your Photo-Card: Provide your token to upload your data, Once the system verifies your token, you will be issued a photo-card with your registration number and details.
2020/2021 NECO GCE November/December General Information.
NOTE: In order to upload candidates’ data to the NECO portal online and obtain examination numbers, a candidate must be registered and either have an online account or have it created for him/her by a cyber café Log in to the created account and purchase registration token (s) (scratch cards are no longer used for SSCE External registration).
SSCE External Registration Token
The Registration Token is used by candidates to register for the SSCE External Exam, either by themselves or through a Registration Point. Now, before a candidate can sit for the SSCE External Exam, they need to Purchase a Registration Token, a candidate can purchase his/her Registration Token from their accounts or go to the nearest Registration Point.
2020/2021 NECO GCE Registration Fee/Mode of Payment.
To register for this year 2020/2021 NECO GCE EXAMINATION, interested candidates should obtain a bank draft of Nine Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Naira (N9,850) Only. Stamp Duty: N50.00. All payments should be made into NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) NECO portal. Candidates sitting for Mathematics and Physics are required to purchase Four Figure Table.
2020/2021 NECO GCE Registration Deadline.
2020/2021 Neco Gce Registration deadline hasn’t been disclosed, we advice you to purchase the form now.
2020/2021 NECO GCE Attestation/Photo Cards and Examination Timetable.
In completion of the registration guidelines, every candidate must obtain the following from the internet café:
- Complete Time Table for the Examination; and
- One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be presented for each examination. (Candidates should note that Attestation/Photo cards that are not clear will be disallowed at the examination hall).
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Attestation/Photo card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
- The Principal or vice principal of a recognized Senior Secondary school;
- An ordained clergyman;
- A commissioned officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent rank;
- A senior civil servant not below the rank of GL. 14;
- A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten years experience.
Important Information to Blind Candidates.
This information is for Blind candidates who are to register like everyone else. However, the NECO State Officer of the state where they intend to write the examination should be notified of their physical status immediately after registration.
2020/2021 NECO GCE Examination Towns.
Candidates should make their choice of The town where the examination will be held which have been grouped into examination towns/neighbourhoods.
NECO GCE – Available Subjects.
Subjects available are:
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Language
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Christian Religious Study
*Note: Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) include Literature.
Searches related to neco gce registration closing date for 2020/2021
neco gce exam time table when will neco gce registration close
neco gce 2020/2021 closing date how much is neco gce
2020/2021 neco gce registration
neco gce registration 2020/2021
neco gce examination question and answer
neco gce registration closing date