nigerian navy form closing date nigerian navy recruitment training navy recruitment 2020 nigerian navy recruitment news now nigeria airforce recruitment 2020 nigeria navy recruitment 2018 nigerian navy categories nigerian navy department
The Nigerian Navy (NN) recruitment for 2020/2021 is currently ongoing. This posts will provide information on Nigerian Navy official recruitment portal (www.joinnigeriannavy.com), how to apply for Nigerian Navy 2020/2021 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Navy 2020/2021 recruitment.
- List of Successful Candidates for 2020 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers 2020 (Download PDF)
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form & Requirements 2020/2021
To apply for Navy recruitment, Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. Candidates are therefore warned that it is an offence to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise is not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of branch or advancement while in the Naval service. Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- 8). Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- 9). Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- 10). Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- 11). Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
However, It is important to note that Nigerian Navy form for recruitment is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or Nigerian Navy Portal @ www.joinnigeriannavy.com to stay updated once the form is out.
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Nigerian Navy 2020/2021 Recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Nigerian Navy Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Navy.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.navy.mil.ng
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Navy.
To apply, visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated when the form is out.
we often send email and text notification on Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2020/2021, kindly drop your email address in the comment box below and we will keep you updated.