Nigeria Maritime University, NMU has officially released it’s admission list for the 2020/2021 session is out.
This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NMU Admission List
Presently, you can only check your NMU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NMU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission. Check out: JAMB CAPS Login 2020 How to Check and Accept Admission | jamb.org.ng/efacility 2020
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for change of course on JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) admission list.