Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) Resumption Date for the Commencement of Second Semester Academic Activities for 2019/2020 Session.
The Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) has announced the resumption date for the commencement of second (2nd) semester academic activities for 2019/2020 academic session.
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) has approved Monday 18th January, 2021 the official date for resumption of academic activities for the completion of 2019/2020 academic session.
Read Full Details Below:
This is to inform staff and students that, following a renewed directive by the National Universities Commission (NUC) due to the scare of the second wave of COVID-I19 Pandemic, and in compliance with extant policies put in place by Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), the University Management has directed as follows:
(I) Staff on CONTISS 11 (or its equivalent) and below should stay at home for five (5) weeks effective Wednesday 23rd December 2020.
(ii) The affected staff in (i) above are expected to resume duty on Thursday 28th January 2021.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
iii) Staff on CONTISS 12 (or its equivalent) and above are expected to report to duty and are enjoined to strictly adhere to established COVID-19 protocols
(iv) In line with the Federal Government directive of the Presidential Task Force (PTE) on COVID-19, that all schools should remain closed till Monday 18th January 2021.
2. Sequel to the above, therefore, Academic activities would resume fully on Monday 18th January 2021, as against our earlier scheduled resumption date of Sunday 10th January 2021.
3. This directive is for your strict compliance, please.