NMU New Students Screening Exercise.
This is to notify candidates for the 100 level screening exercise that they are requested to come for their screening with the following items/documents:
- Evidence of Payment of All Fees
- Original Jamb Admission Letter
- Original UTME Notification of Results
- SSCE/GCE/NECO, etc. (Original) and Five Photocopies of Computer printed of private candidates SSCE result duly certified and stamped by the Principal (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Two (2) Letters of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/lmam/Senior Civil Servants (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate/ Sworn Declaration of Age (Original and Five Photocopies)
- Local Government of Origin or State of Original Certificate
- Passport Photographs with red background (i.e. copies) with two passport on the clearance form
- All candidates who obtained their entry qualifications i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, etc. on or before 2015 must tender the Original of their Certificates
- The use of Affidavit in lieu of statement of result and correction of names will not be accepted
- University Health Centre Medical Card.