The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has uploaded the admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session online.
How to Check UNIZIK Admission List
This is to inform candidates who have printed their JAMB Admission letters on JAMB CAPS to follow the following under listed instructions in order to process the acceptance of admission on UNIZIK CAPS.
Admitted students should visit the site where they purchased the POST UTME form (https://apply.unizik.edu.ng) and follow the steps below:
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2021-2022 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIZIK prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the UNIZIK admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Be the first to comment