NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology has officially released admission form into ND programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2020/2021 session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL), Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology ND programme in Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2020/2021 academic session.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME – 24 months
NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology ND Admission Entry Requirements
Applicants must possess the following qualifications or equivalents.
- 5 O’Level credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, two(2) Science Subjects and any other subject.
- JAMB Scores of 140 and above at the 2020 UTME Examination
- Evidence showing a change of Institution to FECOT Igbobi, Lagos and Orthopaedic Cast Technology Programme.
- Certificate of Birth / Sworn Affidavit of Birth
- UTME Printout/Result Slip.
How to Apply for Admission into NOHIL Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology ND Programme
Interested candidates are requested to apply with a non – refundable processing /screening fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only), payable to the Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology Account through the Remita platform. (www.remita.net, select Federal College of Orthopaedic Technology as the Remita customer/biller. Follow other instructions). Candidates must be available for screening at the school premises from the date of this advert to the 12th of March, 2021
CLOSING DATE: 12th of March, 2021.