NSCDC Recruitment Portal Application Form 2020/2021, nscdc recruitment process, updates on nscdc recruitment, nscdc recruit 2020, duties of nscdc, nscdc directorates, nsdc recruitment 2020, how long is nscdc training, recruitment form 2020
Its application form is Available on its official portal www.nscdc.gov.ng below a registration guidelines on how to procure the form. application is free
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) hereby inform all NSCDC’s 2020/ 2021 applications to return to the website to do the following
All applicants who wish to apply for the NSCDC 2020 recruitment exercise are advised to thoroughly go through the information outlined on this page.
- Having filtered out under-height and overage candidates, the remaining candidates are to update their details on the website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisition
Closing Date: 19th March, 2020.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Update their Application
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
NSCDC Recruitment Requirements 2020
- Applicants must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence. * Applicants must not be members of a secret society, Cult or Drug Addict etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between the ages 18 and 30 years
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
Important Points to Note on NSCDC Recruitment.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.cdfpb.careers
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Nigerian Immigration Service.
How To Apply For NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Go to NSCDC recruitment portal at https://www.cdfpb.careers
- Find all accessible jobs and choose the one you want to apply for.
- Fill the online application form accurately, review it and submit. Then follow all the instructions at the portal for additional clarifications.
To stay updated on NSCDC recruitment 2020/2021 , kindly drop your email in the comment section below and we will keep you updated. share this post on Facebook and WhatsApp using the share button below this post so that your friends can be informed