offa poly offa poly school fees offa poly hnd form where is offa poly located offa poly courses federal poly offa latest news offa poly whatsapp group more about offa poly. The Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its National Diploma (ND) Part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time Courses.
The under listed two (2) years of six (6) semesters Part-Time programmes leading to the award of National Diploma are available.
i. Computer Science
ii Food Technology
iii Science Laboratory Technology
2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
ii. Banking & Finance
iii. Business Administration
3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
i. Library and Information Science
ii. Mass Communication
iii. Office Technology and Management (OTM)
4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
i. Civil Engineering
ii. Computer Engineering Technology
iii Electrical Electronic Engineering
iv. Mechanical Engineering
5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-time – Entry Requirements.
The entry requirements for all National Diploma (ND) programmes are as follows:
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa ND Part-Time Admission.
To apply online for Part-Time ND programmes, candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: www.fpo.edu.ng, click on admission to fill application form, and thereafter make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only for application form and no other charges shall be required. Payment will be made with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered.
Closing Date: Friday, July 26, 2019.
Screening Date: All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address