OSUSTECH PRE-DEGREE – AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES.
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Industrial Chemistry
- Computer Science
OSUSTECH PRE-DEGREE – ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.Candidates must possess a minimum of Five (5) O’ level credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO including English, Mathematics and three of the science subjects (Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Agric Science) and any of Economics, Geography, Technical Drawing and Further Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
OSUSTECH PRE-DEGREE ADMISSION – METHOD OF APPLICATION.(a.) Pay application fee of seven thousand five hundred naira only. (N7,500.00) through Remita platform (www.remita.net) at any Bank Nationwide. A receipt which contain the RRR number will be given to you at the bank (Please know that the Bank Charges apply and must be paid) OR (b.) Log on to www.remita.net
- Click ‘Pay a remita customer/biller’ In the box ‘who do you want to pay?’
- Type Ondo State University of Science and Technology and select The university’s name
- In the Name of service/purpose field (please select service to pay for e.g Admission forms). Fill in other details required on the form e.g Names, Phone No, email address At ‘how do you want to pay ‘field select your preferred payment channel.
- For bank payment, you need to print/copy out the RRR number and take to any bank Branch.
- For card payment fill in your details and provide your card pin. Click submits.
- For internal Banking Click submit and then ‘proceed to internal Bank’ When payment is successful, print your electronics receipt or save it for future reference. Where you need to reprint a receipt, log unto www.remita.net select resend receipt/invoice Provide the RRR number. Copy of receipt will automatically be sent to your registered email address For that traction for your necessary action.
- To Register, candidates must pay application fee of seven thousand five hundred naira only (#7,500.00) excluding bank charges. The fee is payable into any Bank nationwide