This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the Plateau State Polytechnic (PLAPOLY) ND, HND, NDII Special, Pre-NCE, Pre-ND and Diploma programmes that the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 academic session are out.
PLAPOLY admission lists have been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check PLAPOLY Admission List.
Check your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLAPOLY admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
HND, Diploma, Pre-ND, Pre-NCE, ND II Special Candidates:
- Visit https://plapoly.revgen.ng/checkAdmissionList.
- Supply your first name / last name in the column provided to see if you’re among the admitted candidates.
Successfully admitted candidates are to create an account on the same platform where they check their admission status and also proceed with payment of admission acceptance fee.