This is to notify all the candidates that applied for admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) during the 2019/2020 academic session, that the authorities of the institution, have released the admission list containing the names of candidates admitted into the polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) Full-time programmes.
The Polytechnic Ibadan admission list has been successfully uploaded on the polytechnic admission status checking portal. Also check out: Polytechnic Ibadan Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure for 2019/2020 Session
Check Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List.
- Go to the Polytechnic Ibadan admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/#/auth.
- Enter your Email Address and Phone Number where required.
- Finally, click on Login to access your Poly Ibadan admission status.
Successful admitted candidates should Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the Admission offer. After Accepting your Admission you should proceed printing out your Admission Letter.
Candidates are required to scan and upload their documents at eclearance.polyibadan.edu.
ALL OTHER FEES MUST BE PAID ON OR BEFORE 28TH DECEMBER 2019.
The following documents will be required for registration at your Faculty:
- The Polytechnic Ibadan Application Slip, Admission Slip, Acceptance and Hostel Fee Receipt.
- Passport (Blue Background).
- O’ level Results.
- Result scratch card (NECO : WAEC: NABTEB).
- JAMB Admission Letter (ND ONLY).
- Letter of Recommendation from a reputable individual in the society.
N.B. Late registration attracts a penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (#5,000)
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) admission list.