Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (formerly Port Harcourt Polytechnic) School of Foundation and General Studies is now selling application forms for admission into its IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Port Harcourt Poly IJMB, A’Level & Remedial admission forms below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programmes of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic for the 2019/2020 Academic Year.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Examination Board (IJMBE) Programme
- University of Cambridge International GCE ‘A’ Level Programme
- Remedial Programme
Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Requirements.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMBE AND ‘A’LEVEL PROGRAMMES.
- Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) subjects in Arts, or Sciences or Social Sciences relevant to area or discipline of choice.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME.
- Applicants must have attempted GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent and are deficient in basic ‘O’ Level Subjects.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission.
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ngor http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00)only. All applicants are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31stAugust, 2019.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)