Thirteen Eleven Technology & Design Limited is a Premium Full Service Design Agency. At the core of our work is a sincere desire to realize our client’s vision for their brand and foster the growth of their business through great design and user experience. Scroll down to read in details.
You can see us as a growth partner for your business with expertise in the digital space. Why do we do it you ask? Honestly, we do it for the love of good design.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We are looking to hire a junior project manager to join our team, working closely with our graphic designers, UI designers, website developers and clients to ensure the successful execution and completion of our client’s projects.
- The person to fill this role will work remotely with our team and will work part-time during specific hours of the day and specific days of the week.
- The junior project manager joining our team will be primarily tasked with overseeing existing web experience, brand identity and technology projects assigned to them.
- They will be responsible for the successful completion of the project and its timely delivery.
- This includes overseeing all the teams involved, developing and monitoring project timelines, managing project flows, updating stakeholders and ensuring projects are completed before their deadlines. The basics of web design will be a huge bonus.
The Junior Project Manager’s responsibilities will include the following:
- Define project objectives, develop project briefs, and assign responsibilities.
- Prepare a detailed project plan including key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about milestones, adjustments, project status, progress and areas of improvement.
- Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate the development of project handover documents, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and handover of the process or system to the clients.
- Obtain client approval of project designs after previews.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire project execution.
- Update and Maintain projects on the management software.
Stakeholders & Teams:
- Managing the relationship and communication with the client and all stakeholders, ensuring the project is delivered to their satisfaction and on time.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Managing client satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Delegating tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
To be eligible for the position, the applicant must meet the following criteria. The applicant:
- Must have excellent stakeholder management and email communication skills.
- Must have a University Degree in a relevant field.
- Must have proven experience as a project manager.
- Must have analytical skills that are necessary in order to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project.
- Must be conscious of project deadlines and determined to deliver before deadlines.
- Must have a workable knowledge of Project Management software tools (Trello / Atlassian), and Google Workspace Tools.
- Must have excellent email management skills.
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be a good team player and an effective leader who is able to motivate their project team.
- Must have proven ability to manage multiple projects and teams creatively.
- Must have proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Must have the ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important to Note
Before you apply, please note the following important information;
- This position is a remote position & part time. You will be work at specific hours during the day.
- Please note that this is a Junior role with room for growth.
- You will be asked to submit referees and guarantors if you pass the first stage of the application.
- You will sign an NDA which will state that every project you work on behalf of the company is the sole property of the company and information about the project is shared with discretaion with people outside the organization.
- The second stage of the application and interview will commence on the 9th January 2023 and if you are not contacted on the same day, kindly note that your application did not make the cut.
- The application deadline is 10th December 2022. Applications submitted after that date will not be considered.
- We are big on people before we consider talent so it’s important to showcase your personality in your application.
- If sharing a Google Drive link, please make the link accessible to everyone.
- We will not be calling any candidate until after the application and our mode of communication will be through email from our company’s official email. So do check your emails often.
- We intend to contact your referees and guarantors provided in the application form so kindly inform them to expect a call or an email