The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) released the PTDF List of Shortlisted Candidates for the 2021/2022 Aptitude Test. It is a fully-funded scholarship for students. Scroll down to read in details.
About PTDF List of Shortlisted Candidates
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) list of successful candidates for aptitude test 2021/2022–This is to inform all candidates that applied for the 2021/2022 PTDF Overseas and Local Scholarship Schemes (MSc) that applicants have been shortlisted for the Aptitude Test regarding the scholarship award.
The PTDF scholarship award selection process reflects the Fund’s firm commitment to promoting meritocracy while adhering to the Federal Character principles and the Local Content stipulations.
Applicants are advised to visit the Application Website using their PIN. Successful candidates will log on to the site and print out their notification slip containing information on the time and venue of their tests.
Below are centres for each geo-political zone:
- Port-Harcourt South-South
- Lagos South-West
- Bauchi North-East
- Kaduna North-West
- Abuja North-Central
- Enugu South-East
Click Here to Print application slip
Useful Documents PTDF Awardees Must Keep Close
1. National Identity Number (i.e. ‘NIN’)
2. Original and photocopies of your credentials, including a demand for a transcript from your school.
3. Birth Certificate/ Age declaration/Affidavit
4. Local government identification certificate/certificate of origin
5. Eight Recent passports
6. Filled guarantor’s form
1. Only those who met the requirements as advertised are shortlisted and invited for the Electronic Aptitude Test for Master’s Degree candidates. Selection for the award will be based strictly on performance in the Aptitude Tests.
2. Oral interviews will be conducted for PhD (full time) candidates on dates to be announced later.
3. Invitations will also be sent via email/SMS.