Ramat Polytechnic has successfully released the admission list for the National Diploma (ND) full-time for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Ramat Polytechnic ND full-time programmes can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Ramat Polytechnic Admission List
Prospective students are to check their names from the list posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
Check their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your RAMAT Poly admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.