rsust post utme form 2020 rsust post utme 2020 how to pass rsust post utme rsust post utme 2020/2021 rsust post utme past questions rsust post utme syllabus rsust school fees rsust postgraduate admission list.
Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST 2020/2021 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Is Out See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures
This is to notify all Candidates seeking admission into Rivers State University for 2020/2021 Session that the Registration Exercise has Been Extended till 1st March, 2021.
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is Rsust.edu.ng
Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Click Here To Download Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
Click Here To Download Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
All candidates who chose the Rivers State University, Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt during the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have received notification to that effect from JAMB are hereby requested to take note of the following:
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who chose RSU as their first choice University.
- Only candidates who scored 180 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise in all the Faculties of the University.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph. However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate.
NB: All 2019/2020 pre-degree students are hereby directed to register for the ongoing 2020/2021 post utme screening exercise.
Failure on the part of the students to comply with the above directive will make them ineligible for 2020/2021 admission into rivers state university.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are expected to register for the screening exercise On-line by logging onto rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards or using the Pay Direct Bank Branch option. Candidates are encouraged to come to the Self Help of the Information Technology Centre, Rivers State University for RELIABLE registration and BIOMETRICS.
1.Visit www.rsu.edu.ng or www.ecampus.rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
2. Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2020/2021 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION”
3. Click on BUY PIN, Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers , then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
4. Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
5. Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
6. A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
7. Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
8. Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
9. Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard as well as make provision to connect to internet.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done online, therefore they should stick to the time and date allocated on the screening test slip as no login shall be allowed after the scheduled time of candidates’ examinations.
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place ONLINE commencing with a MOCK Exam Test.
The registration for the screening exercise will start from Wednesday 8th July, 2020 and end on Monday 31st August, 2020.
Further details about the screening exercise can be obtained online at www.rsu.edu.ng.
It is important to note that the names of successful candidates for admission shall be published on the same site (www.rsu.edu.ng.).
Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST release any post Utme Screening form, will Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, Rivers State University of Science and Technology RSUST 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date