Rivers State University (RSU) has released it’s Sandwich Postgraduate Diploma, Masters & PhD Admission Form, Courses, Entry Requirements and Guidelines, Closing Date for 2020/2021 Session.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Ph.D Programme of the Rivers State University, Port Harcourt leading to the award of B.Sc. Degree for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Philosophy of Education
- M.Ed in History and Policy of Education
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed in Sociology of Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed in Educational Technology
- M.Ed in Educational Psychology
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph D in Adult Education
- Ph D in Educational Management and Planning
- Ph D in Philosophy of Education
- Ph D in History and Policy of Education
- Ph D in Guidance and Counseling
- Ph D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph D in Sociology of Education Ph D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph D in Educational Technology
- Ph D in Educational Psychology
- M.Sc in Business Education with Specialization in
- Office Management and Technology
- Economics Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- M.Sc in Science Education with Specialization in
- Integrated Science
- Ph.D in Science Education
Vocational and Technology Education
- M.Sc in Technical Education with Specialization
- Electrical and Electronics Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology
- Building Technology
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Education with options in:
- Community Development
- ( Agricultural Resources and Environment
- Ph.D in Agricultural Education
Duration for Masters Degree: 2 Sandwich Years
Duration for Ph.D: 4 Sandwich Years
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes & Requirements
Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should normally possess:
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Candidates with the first degree not less than a third class awarded by any recognized institution/un i versity.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or it equivalent in any subject discipline awarded by any recognized institution.
- PGDTE (Postgraduate Diploma in vocational Technology Education)
- Candidates with first degree not less than a third class in any Technical discipline awarded by a recognized Institution University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple from any recognized institution.
- PGDBE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education)
- PGDSE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Science Education)
*Note: A Sandwich year includes long vacation, Christmas and Easter vacations
Method of Application
Application forms can be obtained from the Institute of Education office in the University, after payment of N20,000.00 to Postgraduate Sandwich Programme Account in any commercial bank.
Prospective applicants are to log on to the RSUST’s Website and buy an application PIN at ecampus.ust.edu.ng, make an e-payment by generating transaction ID for the fee (N20,000) and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or pay online with Interswitch enabled Verve Card.
Downloaded and hard copies completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
The closing date for application is 12 midnight on 31st January, 2021.
Lecture Commencement Date: Lecture commences on on a date to be announced.