CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria. Scroll down to read in details.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Impact and Evaluation Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Senior Impact and Evaluation Manager, you will be responsible for designing and delivering a rigorous monitoring and evaluation program for a project, aligning insights with the theory of change, synthesizing impact insights, testing indicator benchmarks, and improving internal quality assurance activities.
- Playing an important role in all aspects of the impact and evaluation journey, from design to delivery and dissemination, this will be an opportunity to gain experience in various research activities, such as designing data collection tools, conducting qualitative research, and data analysis.
Deliver monitoring and evaluation insights:
- Create standard and customized resources for service and project evaluation, such as a methodological framework, survey design, analysis tools, report templates, user guidance, and training.
- Lead in the creation of evaluation metrics and outcome indicators.
- Deliver micro and macro-level evaluations for projects.
- Establish mechanisms for rapid feedback and learning within projects as well as for evolving a longer-term evaluation of program effectiveness.
Business Analysis and Evaluation:
- Collaboratively work with the investment team to measure portfolio impacts of edtech startup companies.
- Develop evaluation models that fit the objectives and missions of projects
Develop impact resources and deliver impact reporting:
- Assist in the creation of program impact documents and reports for senior leadership and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of impact measures and indicators
- Working closely with colleagues across different teams in developing and implementing effective monitoring and evaluation frameworks to demonstrate our impact, including clearly defined and measurable outcomes.
- Share and champion our impact on learning with internal and external stakeholders.
- Evaluation and impact measurement experience, as well as the ability to define meaningful and appropriate measures, indicators, impact benchmarks, interpret results, and communicate your findings.
- Vast in both qualitative and quantitative approaches to monitoring and evaluation and ability to conduct analysis such as counterfactual analysis, contribution and attribution analysis, comparative analysis, cohort analysis and impact grid.
- An effective team player with a variety of attributes, such as the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent IT literacy, including the ability to use data analysis software (Stata, Nvivo12, Tableau, Power BI, Excel-Advanced) to analyze and interpret data and clearly communicate the findings to various audiences.
- A proactive and flexible approach with the ability to work independently and act on an initiative where appropriate.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online