The Government of Karnataka is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their SSP Scholarship 2021/2022 and Post Matric Scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering, architecture, and Management courses. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students. Scroll down to read in details.
About SSP Scholarship 2021
- 1 About SSP Scholarship 2021
- 1.1 SSP Scholarship 2021 Application Process
- 1.2 First-time Application for SSP Scholarship 2021?
- 1.3 Documents required for Post Matric Scholarship
- 1.4 SSP Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 SSP Scholarship 2021 Amount
- 1.6 Fee Reimbursement
- 1.7 Related posts:
- 1.8 Share this:
State Scholarship Portal (SSP) is an application for providing scholarships, an initiative by the Government of Karnataka to provide financial help to Pre-matric and Post-matric students.
Every year Department of Social Welfare, Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Department of Minorities Department, and Department of Scheduled Tribes Welfare disburse Pre-matric and Post-matric scholarships. It is a welcome initiative for the students from economically weaker sections to pursue their education.
SSP Scholarship 2021 Application Process
1. Registration (only once) for new users. If you have already applied for an SSP Scholarship in the previous year, you can skip this step.
2. Submit your post-matric online application in the SSP Portal (ssp.karnataka.gov.in scholarship) until the e-authentication step.
3. Upload the required documents into the e-authentication portal.
4. Meet your e-attestation officer with your original documents for attestation.
5. After the e-attestation, your documents appear in the Approved documents with e-attestation Ids.
6. Now, log in to the SSP Portal, enter your e-authentication Ids, and complete the SSP Scholarship application submission process.
First-time Application for SSP Scholarship 2021?
If you are applying for a Scholarship for the first time, first, you must create your account in SSP Portal and then apply for the Scholarship. However, if you already applied for the Scholarship in the previous year, you can skip the account creation step and directly apply for SSP Scholarship.
SSP Registration Steps
Below are the steps to create an account in SSP Portal:
1. Go to the SSP Portal using https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/2021/
2. If you are applying for Fresh Scholarship, click on “Create Account”. This is a one-time process in SSP Scholarship.
Documents required for Post Matric Scholarship
- Students SATs ID/ College
- Registration Number
- Aadhaar Number of Student and Parents
- Student’s Mobile Number
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- EWS Certificate (Applicable for only Brahmin category students) number in the student’s name, starting with RD e-Attestation Numbers
- Eligible Fee Receipt
- SSLC/ 10th Marks Card
- PUC Registration Number (first-year degree courses)
- Marks Card of the previous year
- Study Certificate
- Disability Card Number issued by GOI for differently-abled students
SSP Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A student who satisfies any of the below criteria can apply for either pre-matric or post-matric Scholarships.
1. Karnataka Students Studying Outside the State.
2. Students Who Have Completed SSLC/10th Standard Before 2004
3. Karnataka Students Who Have Passed Their 10th/12th in Other State Board and Studying PU/Graduation/any Other Courses in Karnataka.
4. Students Who did 10th/12th From ICSE.
5. Students Who did 10th/12th From National Open School.
SSP Scholarship 2021 Amount
Different departments provide SSP Scholarship Amount such as Social Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department and Backward classes Welfare department to SC, ST, Minority and OBC students, respectively. And students must satisfy certain conditions to be eligible for the Scholarship.
The Government will reimburse 100% of your fees. The Government of India will reimburse 50% of the fees, and the Government of Karnataka will reimburse the remaining 50%.