sule lamido university school fees sule lamido university admission kafin hausa university courses kafin hausa jigawa state slu university slu srms SLU Post UTME Form what is post utme screening what is post utme all about. Apply for Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures SLU Post UTME Form
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Sule Lamido University, SLU post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 160 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of Sule Lamido University, SLU who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission into your dream course with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more). Admission is sure for you this year
Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Sule Lamido University, SLU will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Sule Lamido University, SLU Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Sule Lamido University, SLU Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
Note that as of the time of this post that the Post UTME admission screening form is yet to be out, kindly read below
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2018/19 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME.
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit in the National Diploma, a Merit in NCE or 8 points in the IJMBE Advanced Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sulc Lamido University Kalin llausa as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||B.A. (Ed) English||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160|
|2.||FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||B.A. Arabic||180|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
|3.||FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology||170|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||160|
How to Apply for SLU post UTME.
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 23rd July, 20/8 and end at midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedure below:
APPLY HERE UTME APPLY HERE DE
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 3: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number, with which you will proceed for payment.
STEP 4: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (bank charges inclusive) as Post-IJTME/DE Screening Fee into the University’s account with the following details:
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Pay at any Commercial Bank using NIBSS Platform or Internet Banking.
SLU Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 28th August 2018
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday, 30thAugust, 2018
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
VENUE OF THE SCREENING:
Short-listed Candidates should report at the University’s Permanent Site, Kano-Jahun Road, Kafin- Hausa, Jigawa State by 9:00 am on the appropriate date.
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call +2348087573778 and +2347068152323.