UNESCO and Juventus are now accepting entries for its 2018 photo contest. The contest is open to everyone regardless of her or his country of residence. Deadline for submission of entries is 6 May 2018, 23h59m59s, (GMT+1).
UNESCO and Juventus Photo Contest Eligibility.
- The photo contest is open to everyone regardless of her or his country of residence, except employees of UNESCO and the partner, Juventus, of the photo contest and their family members (parents, children, siblings and spouses).
- Minors wishing to participate must provide written permission from their legal guardian(s):
“I, the undersigned Mr/Ms “full name” legal representative of “full name”, authorize him/her to participate in the UNESCO and Juventus photo contest which runs from 6 April to 6 May 2018.I read and agreed with the terms of the rules Signed in “City”, on the “Date”Signature”
- No minors’ participation will be accepted by the Organization without their written permission.
UNESCO and Juventus Photo Contest Benefits.
- A minimum of 3 winners and 7 runners-up will be selected. UNESCO will publish the results of the photo contest on 12 May 2018. Winners and runners-up will be notified directly and their photos and testimonies will be published on social media channels and the web. The ten best photos will be included in a promotional video which will be widely disseminated.
- The three winners will receive a Canon DSLR camera (or equivalent). Contest winners and runners-up will receive a personalized Juventus 2017/2018 shirt and a football.
- In the event that the proclaimed winner has been recognized as not having conformed to the contest’s requirements, an alternate candidate will be chosen to be replaced by the disqualified participant.
- The Organizer holds the right to exchange the awards for a similar award of the same value. Winners must send their full contact information (name, email, address and date of birth).
- No award may be subject for a refund or for exchange. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for theft, loss or damages of awards after it has been awarded to the winner.
UNESCO and Juventus Photo Contest Selection Criteria.Photographs will be judged on their originality, creativity, photographic quality and relevance to the theme. The choice will be made according to the discretion of the judges. No appeals will be considered.
How to Enter UNESCO and Juventus Photo Contest.To confirm participation, each participant will have to follow the following instructions outlined below:
- Send your photo to WhatColour@unesco.org along with a 150-200 word testimony (in English or French) explaining how football promotes and fosters inclusion, unity and tolerance, and overcomes discrimination
- Indicate your first and last name, together with your contact details and your profession;
- Your photo should be dynamic and express movement/campaign messaging
- Your photo should be in colour and in high resolution (minimum 300 dpi)
- Dimensions can either be portrait or landscape, and the format can be either portrait, photojournalism, street photos, or action photos
- Signatures, photographers’ names, or copyright notices should be submitted along with the photos
- Your photo must be sent by email, in digital format, as a .jpg file