Apply for University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021. See Eligibility, Screening Venue and Examination Date, full Registration procedures, Is Uniben post Utme form result for 2020? How can I check my Uniben Admission List 2020? Is Uniben admission list for out? uniben post utme 2020/2021, uniben post utme cut off mark, uniben post utme past questions, uniben post utme subject combination uniben post utme 2020/2021 when is uniben post utme coming up uniben post utme past questions for pharmacy and engineering
UNIBEN NEWS: The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place as from Monday 14th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 University of Benin UNIBEN post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination.
- UNIBEN Departmental Cut Off Mark and Aggregate 2020/2021
- UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form
- UNIBEN Admission List (1st 2nd 3rd 4th Batch
Thank God for a successful JAMB UTME examination this year, we calling out to all prospective students of University of Benin UNIBEN who had a JAMB score of 120, 130, 140, 150, 160, 170, 180, 190, 200 and above and wish to partake in this post UTME examination that we can help you secure your admission into your dream course with our Genuine Admission Assistance Consultation service (Click here to Learn more). Admission is sure for you this year
University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that University of Benin UNIBEN will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the school post utme past questions and answers.
The price for University of Benin UNIBEN Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course. Click Here To Download University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening.
These Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of University of Benin UNIBEN Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment. Click Here To Download University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry Form.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Candidates should go back Online from 11th December 2020 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Closing Date: Application website closes by Midnight of 8th December, 2020.
University of Benin UNIBEN 2020/2021 post Utme Admission Screening form is Officially out, University of Benin UNIBEN 2020/2021 post Utme Admission form is out, see details, Departmental cut off mark, University of Benin UNIBEN date for the release of 2020/2021 post Utme form, how to process University of Benin UNIBEN 2020/2021 post Utme Admission screening form online, has University of Benin UNIBEN release any post Utme Screening form, will University of Benin UNIBEN conduct 2020/2021 post Utme exercise Screening date, 2020/2021 post Utme date, University of Benin UNIBEN 2020/2021 Admission post Utme Screening form date, uniben post utme 2020/2021 cut off mark uniben post utme result uniben post utme past questions uniben post utme result when is uniben post utme coming up uniben jupeb