The Institute of Continuing Education, University of Lagos (UNILAG) in collaboration with the Faculty of Education (Sandwich) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Sandwich Degree (B.Ed., B.A.Ed. and B.Sc.Ed.) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNILAG Sandwich Admission Eligibility.
- All candidates who possess five credit (5) passes in relevant O’Level subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than TWO sittings are eligible to apply.
UNILAG Sandwich Available Programmes.
CLICK HERE (.pdf) to download subject combinations for UNILAG Sandwich programme.
- ADULT EDUCATION
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS (GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING)
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- Health Education (Mainstream)
- Human Kinetics Education
- Health Professionals
- ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- Education Business
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Early Childhood
- Education Economics
- Education English
- Education French
- Education Geography
- Education History
- Education Igbo
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Yoruba
- SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Education Technology
How to Apply for UNILAG Sandwich Admission.
- The application will be in two (2) stages: JAMB and ICE (Sandwich) UNILAG
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 28th June 2019
- There will be no UTME examination for the Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) UNILAG candidates.
How to Apply:
The application is in two stages:
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
- Log on to JAMB CAP website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3, 500 to enable you obtain a JAMB registration number
Step 1: log on to UNILAG application portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select ICE (Sandwich) as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and E-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay Now” to pay online the processing fee of N11, 500 (Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only OR Print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Bank within the University of Lagos.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print two copies. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing)
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Completed application forms should be submitted online and a hard copy of the completed forms in colour print should be submitted to Sandwich Office, Faculty of Education.
Examinations for these programmes which will be in English Language, Mathematics and General Paper are as scheduled below:
EXAM DATE: Saturday, 29th June 2019.
EXAM TIME: Time: 8.00 am.
VENUE: Education Hall University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos
- Candidates are expected to come to the examination hall with the colour print of their Application Form.
- Provisional Admission Letters would be ready for collection two weeks after the entrance examination.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Friday, 28th June 2019.