UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Requirements.
UNIOSUN Avaialble Pre-Degree Programmes.
• Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
o Agricultural Economics and Extension
o Animal Science
• Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
o Fisheries and Aquaculture
o Wildlife Management
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
• B. A. (Ed.) English
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
• B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
• B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
• B.Ed. Educational Management
• B. Sc. Anatomy
• B. Sc. Physiology
• B. Sc Public Health
• B. N. Sc Nursing
• B. A. English and International Studies
• B. A. French and International Studies
• B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
• B. A. History and International Studies
• B. Sc. Accounting
• B. Sc. Business Administration
• B. Sc. Economics
• B. Sc. Banking and Finance
• B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
• B. Sc. Geography
• B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
• B. Sc. Sociology
• B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
• B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
• B. Sc. Biochemistry
• B. Eng. Civil Engineering
• B. Sc. Computer Science
• B. Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
• B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
• B. Sc. Mathematics
• B. Sc. Microbiology
• B. Sc. Geology
• B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
• B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
• B. Sc. Plant Biology
• B. Sc. Chemistry
• B. Sc. Zoology
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Application Form.
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms. Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the University.
g this will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve)
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Form Closing Date.
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Entrance Examination Date.
Venue: Osun State University, Main Campus, Osogbo.
Time: 9:00 a.m.