In other to pertake for this year 2020/2021 Paul University UNIPAUL post UTME exercise, you must have attained a score of 180-200 in the concluded Jamb CBT Examination. The school official website is www.pauluniversity.edu.ng
Paul University UNIPAUL Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Also be aware that Paul University UNIPAUL will conduct post UTME admission screening exercise this year, so we advice all Paul University UNIPAUL Aspirants to prepare hard for the post UTME by revising the Paul University UNIPAUL post utme past questions and answers.
The price for Paul University UNIPAUL Post Utme past questions and answers cost N2000. Do you know that the school repeats their post utme past questions and answers every year, so purchasing this past questions will ultimately boost your post utme admission screening score which will earn you high points combined with jamb score when calculating departmental cut off mark for your course.
Click Here To Download Paul University UNIPAUL Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Directly to your Mobile Phone.
Getting the Paul University UNIPAUL Post Utme past questions & answers will boost your score which will get you admitted in your dream course. From our records it’s been observed that aspirants who reads and revise their post UTME past questions tends to score high in post UTME screening. These Paul University UNIPAUL Post UTME past questions and answers Contains Art, Science and Commercial available for download in Zip and PDF format, which can be printed out in hard copy or viewable in smart phone, tablet and PC.
After the purchase of Paul University UNIPAUL Post Utme past questions and answers which cost N2000. It will be sent to your email address/ Whatsapp number/ Facebook account instantly after payment.
Click Here To Download Paul University UNIPAUL Post UTME Past Questions And Answers Convienently.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences:
|Biological Sciences||(i) Botany
|Pure and Industrial Physics||Physics|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||(i) Computer Science
(ii) Information Technology
FACULTY OF ARTS
|History and International Relations||History and International Relations|
|Mass Communication||Mass Communication|
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
|Banking and Finance||(ii) Banking and Finance|
|Business Administration||(iii) Business Administration|
|Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||(iv) Management and Entrepreneurial Studies|
|Sociology and Psychology||(v)Sociology and Psychology|
|Political Science||(vi)Political Science|
|Public Administration||(vii) Public Administration|
Paul University Post UTME Eligibility.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASC, NECO, etc) at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University. Candidates awaiting results can equally apply.
How to Apply for Paul University Post UTME Form.
- Both the candidates, who made Paul University their first choice in JAMB and those, who did not make it their first choice, but are interested in attending Paul University should complete the online Application form.
- Interested candidates should go to any of the following banks and make a deposit of five thousand naira (N5,000) Application fee, and collect his/her payment teller.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
- With the payment teller, the candidate goes to our 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admissions Portal on our website and completes the Application form, ensuring that he/she state the Bank and the teller number of his/her payment.
- Candidates should also indicate clearly their telephone number and email address, as these will be used in communicating to them on successful admission.
- On successful submission of the application by clicking Submit Application button, the candidate is notified on the screen with a link to print his/her Application Form as well as a mail being sent to his/her e-mail address if email was provided during filling the form from where he/she can subsequently print out a copy of the submitted application. If you did not get the notification on your Inbox, quickly check your SPAM box.
- Paul University will acknowledge the Applications of qualified candidates and advise them to wait for Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB.
- With the Provisional Admission Letter from JAMB, the student will now visit our website for the payment of Acceptance fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000) and commencement of Registration.
- The admitted candidates will be expected to pay the yearly Portal Access Fee of N2,000 with the Acceptance fee.
- Candidate can make their payments using any of the following channels:
- Bank Deposit and follow the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration.
- Online Payment using ATM card and the Payment procedure to submit their payment details and commence registration. Candidate who opts for the using of ATM cards will be required to pay 2% processing commission.
Programmes/Courses: 0806-139-3949, 0803-339-2089
Problems with the site: 0806-549-0926, 0906-192-8360