University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), College of Continuing Education (CCE) has now Commenced the sales of forms for admission into its Diploma in Law programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIPORT Diploma in Law Programme Duration and Entry Requirements
Duration of Programme:
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including the English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Let's Do Graphic Design And Logo Design for Your Business
- We Create Bitcoin, Banking, Courier, Visa Website
- Get help In 2021/2022 JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, JUPEB, WAEC GCE, NECO GCE and POST UTME Screening Examination
- Make Money From Blogging & Become a Pro website designer and devoper in 3 weeks
- Start a Business, Build factories, Agriculture, industries with our free feasibility business plan
- Download Post-UTME CBT 2021/2022 Past Questions and Answers
- Free Nigerian Email Database Download For 2021 and 2022
How to Apply for UNIPORT Diploma in Law Admission Form
Application for Diploma in Law Programme is on-line.
- Go www.uniport.edu.ng
- Under the CCE menu click on, Part-Time or Diploma in Law form.
- Please complete the application form and click on submit
- After submitting the form, an invoice page is displayed.
- Click on the Get RRR button.
- Next, an RRR code is displayed.
- Please print this page and proceed for payment of the application fee of Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000.00) only excluding Bank charges at designated Banks nationwide.
DESIGNATED BANKS are:
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- U &C Microfinance Bank
CLOSING DATE: The sale of Forms will close on Friday, 31st December 2021.
HOT UPDATES: Do you want us to UPDATE you on WhatsApp concerning this topic you are reading now? Click Here To Message Us on WhatsApp.
Click here to share this website to your WhatsApp friends and groups to win free recharge card now