Authorities of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) have released the Basic Studies supplementary admission lists for the 2017/2018 academic session. UNIUYO Basic Studies supplementary admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 academic session.
CHECK UNIUYO BASIC STUDIES SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – 3RD BATCH.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list III. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
CHECK UNIUYO BASIC STUDIES SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – 2ND BATCH.Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list II. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
CHECK UNIUYO BASIC STUDIES SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST – 1ST BATCH.Click Here To Download (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies Supplementary admission list I. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.Candidates for the Basic Studies programme whose names appear on the admission list above are required to do the following:A. Pay acceptance fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00)Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment:The candidate Logs on to the UNIUYO eportals via http://eportals.uniuyo.edu.ng, or http://uniuyo.edu.ng (then eportals Link)And then follows the steps below:
- Then candidate selects PAY ACCEPTANCE LINK, enters his/her Registration Number (Same as the one on the Admission List).
- The candidate clicks on PAY NOW Button to make payment
- Payment can be made Online or at Bank Branch via Remita Platform
- The candidate exchanges his/her e-receipt for the University official receipt in the cash office on Ediene Abak, Campus
- Acceptance fee receipt
- SSCE/WAEC/NECO or GCE/’O’ Level results (Cases of awaiting results will NOT be considered)
- Certificate of Local Government Area of Origin
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
- Letter of introduction from a responsible member of his/her community, addressed to The Registrar, University of Uyo, Uyo
- Each candidate will be issued with the Authority to Pay slip, with which he/she takes to pay school fees
- Upon successful screening, each candidate will be expected to pay school fees to be eligible to join lectures
- Female students in the Basic Studies programme will have to pay school fees to qualify to be allocated a bed space in the new hostel